ADORED BEAST LEAKY GUT PROTO
|Availability:||Out of stock|
This protocol provides simple steps to aid in healing your adored beast.
Protocol consists of:
• Anti-Vaccinosis (Initial 2 Day Regime) 15 ml liquid
• Liver Tonic (Support/Detoxifier) 60 ml liquid
• Healthy Gut (Digestive Enzyme/Pre &Probiotic) 83 g powder
• Gut Soothe (Anti-inflammatory) 153 g powder
• Gut Seal (Strengthener) 30 ml liquid
Note: if your dog has a sensitive stomach it is recommended that Healthy Gut is given at 1/2 the recommended dose over the course of 1-2 weeks.
- Healthy Gut: ox bile substance, papain, betaine hcl, bromelain, pancreatin, larch arabinogalactan, multi-strain probiotic blend.
- Anti-Vaccinosis: homeopathic thuja, silicea.
- Gut Soothe: aloe vera, marshmallow root, l-glutamine, n-acetyl glucosamine, deglycyrrhizinated licorice, larch arabinogalactan, slippery elm bark, multi-strain probiotic blend.
- Liver Tonic: mother tincture of chelidonium, traxacum officinate, berberis, cardus marianus, distilled water, alcohol.
- Gut Seal: homeopathic arnica, calendula, collagen, thiosinaminum.
After completing the 2-day pre-step (Anti-Vaccinosis), begin steps 1-2-3-4 at the same time. The products in steps 1-2-3-4 (Liver Tonic, Healthy Gut, Gut Soothe & Gut Seal) can be given in food together at the same time, as directed.
Will my pet be on the Leaky Gut Protocol for life?
Many animals achieve the desired symptom resolution or relief with just one kit. Other pets with deeper issues may require ongoing support or multiple kits. You should see gradual improvement as long as you are using it, but if the improvement stops or conditions appear to be worsening, then you may need to use the Yeasty Beast Protocol and then go back to the Leaky Gut. When your animal improves completely on the protocol then it is always a good idea to do one protocol a year to help keep the gut in prime condition.
Do I have to stop using all other medications for allergies (Atopica, Apoquel, etc)?
While you continue to use drugs you will continue to create damage, BUT you can't just stop any drugs cold turkey! We believe that a slow decrease (so as not to shock the body) is best, BUT please always check with your vet with any drugs your animal is on to be sure they are compatible and to find out how to wean off of them.
How long until I see changes?
This depends on a number of things:
- How long your animal has been ill
- How much medication he or she has been on
- If you are supporting them with nutritious whole real food and not processed food
We have seen animals improve in 1 week and some animals taking one month to show improvement.
What will changes look like?
Here is a whole list of positive changes:
- Increased energy
- Deeper, more relaxed sleep
- Less anxiety
- Less joint pain
- Less scratching
- Faster healing
- Less grumpy
- Better hair coat
- Healthier ears
- Less reverse sneezing
- Better quality stools
- Weight gain or loss, more balanced weight
Remember, the gut is in charge of so many things! What you think may be symptoms of leaky gut (ie. itchy skin or hotspots) are only what you physically see going on. The imbalance and trauma are deep below the surface and you may see other improvements before you see the skin symptoms getting better. If this happens (ie. your dog has more energy, is getting along better with other dogs, or is more engaged and happier) but the skin symptoms are the same, this can be a very good sign that things are improving deep down and that the gut is getting healthier and the skin will take a bit longer to show signs of improvement. Consider it almost like things are getting better from the inside out!